Tuesday, December 26, 2006

xmas eve party



christmas dinner with champagne!

the turkey which my mum made with aunt Lan's recipe and spices taste fantastic very tender & succulent! aunt Olivia ordered hyatt's mezza 9 famous lamb its was so butterish tender simply heavens in my mouth! but i personally prefer smoked salmon than baked salmon in breads... i know it sounds weird... i dun like leafy salads but i make good salads... its true! the salad was my creation! an expernsive salad cos i use well expensive stuff! it has to be butterheadlettuce, purple leafy lettuce, japanese zucchini (?dunno how to spell), french cheese, cranberries, roasted almonds, yellow capsicum, and special sauce! the thing is i didnt eat any i was told its yummy.



kidos once more!



my harvest! cowboy hat was for hosting games. i got gerald a guy's sling bag and brownish grey berms. I got 2 esprit skirts and a pants from him. My sis & bf got me a pants & gold shawl. Chocz and special zipper bags given to me by gerald's collegue Peng. Ann & mum gave me chocs. (MORE CHOCS!) and for gift exchange i got ikea lamp, i won 2 estee launder lipgloss (gave 1 each to sis & sis-in-law) & of cos the biggest gift i got AIR TIC AND ACCOMoDATION 4days3nites HONG KONG! my wish did come true...

No comments: