Saturday, December 16, 2006

my 1st xmas at SAS








took pic with Santa and with Tabby who came bac fr Cambodia! the tree behund us is alive! haha its real but i tink ALIVE sounds better! (took pics with other collegues but dunno if they mind so hee hopefully tabby wot mind!) loads of gifts i got a pretty lunch set and a water tumbeler which i need for school! Soap set, homemade giner cookiesand of cos Loads of chocolate for my "FrieAnTs"... the godiva will be kept safely for sharing with both my families on xmas dae... starbucks voucher fr my bosses, and the joint gift from the parents from my class was awesome...i will get to shop, catch a show and read alot $75 borders voucher. my tcher gave me a book she say it funny and i will start read it next week do nothing but read the whole dae missed that alot! and with her $40 borders voucher i can't wait to go down get mags and stationery and books! SHOPPING!!! but I will start with hibernation i need sleep!

No comments: