Wednesday, January 09, 2008

tubes and shorts and FOOD!

I know tubes and shorts suppose to sound sexy... but food seems to burst that bubble!

stayed over at mum's place so gerald picked me up to buy breakfast at my old house market at amk ave 4... got my favourite vegetarian beehoon. was a little late when we got home caused by traffic jams... got into room, updated Year 2007 and rushed to meet Serena. First we met up wit Huiyi who kindly got me a bottle of Marnier for my baking usuage. then we walked to paragon to eat and you can read more from Serena's blog about our fabulaous lunch and definitely a perfect TEA break we had! sinful.

we had easy time finding the tube cos i wanted an even tan but now that i am back from the trip... my tan's not even cos i wore the tube on the last day of the trip... hardly in the sun... u will know why the Delay of wearing tube when i blog on Koh Samui. the shorts was a challenge. I grew so big that i needed at least a new water shorts for this beach trip. the most difficult part was to find the right colour, pattern and of cos the considering factor the Size... it was when almost giving up that i found it at isetan roxy counter... and perfect cos its simple. yellow with a big band dotted with white pokka dots. it was tough. and i need to THANK serena for her patience! without her direction that day i prob wot find it or jus anyhow buy one that i dun like.

so heres her blog on food pics and her blog on that day!

http://starrfire7.blogspot.com/2008/01/elsie-wanted-someone-to-go-shopping.html

No comments: