Monday, January 08, 2007

bling bling VODKA!





woo lala thats my 1st impression of my GOLD vodka. such a goldie! reflects everything! my collegue who went Bali bought this as a gift for me! i am crazy over ABSOLUT vodka... recollecting bcos of some misperhaps i lost my whole collection. sad incident...lex talk abt gold.

its actually a casing that cover up the original blue vodka bottle and i refuse to crack open up incase can't fix back together. i still got to get a blue original and purple blackcurrant? and of cos the impossible red pepper... and what ever is new has anyone seen lychee someone told me theres such a flavour under absolut. i used to have double of each flavour and i was ready to opeen up once i had each double up... errr...

anyway now theres 2 yellow citron, 2 reddish bottle raspberry, 1 each peach,mandrin,vanilla,ruby red... when can i ever double up... xianz... so anyone who is travelling not buying any liquour do me a BIG favour pls help me get and i will pay u bac! thanx in advance... let me know!

thanx MAY for the gold vodka u made my day cos my day started quite dumb this morning met alot of dumdums... cheers

No comments: