Friday, March 09, 2007

okie??? onot???

was so tired after knowing the results cos worried for daes oredi ... so today then update
not really sure of my results ... for the scan, there is a fibroid found but doc say small shouldn't be a problem but he say the thing that caused my pain mit not be found in my scan... so he recommend a scope... a half day surgery. this will clear all my doubts if my womb, ovavries etc are in good condition. estimated will cost $3k to $5k... if nothing is found then good but if yes somethings wrong they will remove clean it up straight away. so the results is ... am i really ok? i dun know yet... for now the doc gime time to tink if i wana go scope and time to take care of myself with loads of vitamins and med 1st.

for now everyday i gota take my temperature at the same time when i wake up so now even weekends even when i dun work i gota wake up at 6am to check temperature. woman gets to suffer more. thats how i feel right now. but still lucky that gerald went with me yesterday and he is happy for now that the scan seems fine. he is very supportive. to scope or not ... hopefully my conditions improve ... praying hard... waiting for april for 2nd check. now hopefully planning hk trip will take away my tots and worries.

No comments: