Friday, March 02, 2007

ROUND 1 !!!!!

my kido Mick (not his real name) ... a little sized boy... fought 2 boys today at playtime.
he manage to punch one boy in the nose and make him bleed... scarelyyy RED. that how bad that boy was bleeding profusely! (serena : is it used correctly?)

he is so strong that my collegue has to hold him down with all her weight cos he kept swing his hands ... strong waves! she was afraid he would accidently hit others. I actually tested it yesterday when he flew into a tantrum with me! i had to hold him down! it took me awhile. strong like a bull! again today i had to rush over to hold him down and calm him down. when i told him i have to bring him to see vp... he cried and held onto the planks of the wooden bench. i had to remove his hand and slowly get him to move then he held onto the railing then i managed to move him with words i chose to take the lift again he held onto the railing! imagine how worse it will be for me if i took the stairs from 4th floor to ground! slowly talking him into walking out of the lift to the office... he held onto the handle of the door preventing me from opening it...
and he was crying all this while! not softly ... tried to push the door and push him lightly to walk into the office... he let go handle and stood firmly... best thing is that there was a father sitting in the office looking! finally my vp came out talked to him gave him 2 choice to either walk in or he will carried in... he hid behind me. i felt sad can feel he's afraid. then my vp jus carried him in and he was crying and kicking. heard he cried for 30mins b4 calming down to talk.

he's a sweet boy a funny cheeky boy but recently where he is sitting ... the boys disturb him and they always make him upset so he's unhappy. quite sad. but when i asked him what vp talked to him about... tinking of reinforcing it... he said "i don't remember!" no more fights please! ...

best part of all... the father sitting at the office who saw the whole episode esp vp carrying mick in... his son is coming to my class on monday! The whole family came to my class to take alook ... lucky i was caught up with getting the kidos ready for lunch so no time for intro... wonder if the father saw me... what will he tinking!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually it will be best to call the office and ask the VP to come pick him up personally leh... Just suggesting... = )

elsie thng said...

the gals called the office and they ask me to bring him down...