Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ultrascan

today went to get ultrascan done. had dejavu been thru this in my dreams. same setting jus dun remember wats the result. painful... but not all the time thou but all the time i was tensed. scared when she tell me can't see both my ovary and it extended the scanning process. i shouldnt take my back aching for granted. but all doctors tell me nothings wrong i even stayed at hospital for the cramp pain but all they can tell me they can't find anything no scans last time.

asked the nurse if theres anything in my scans she nodded and said a jargon i didnt get it so she jus say my doc will tell me ... reports out on thursday. the wait for results is killing. today i made mistake at work and was in a dreamy state can't helped it cos i worry alot. some people in this world still got time to kick up fuss over NOThING... thats life...

Y make life more difficult when its oredi so difficult.

the hardest thing to learn is to be really happy.

No comments: