Sunday, August 12, 2007

anger and irritation

lately short fuse. easily irritated. pissed. and very upset. still feeling the loss of my grandpa.

glad i got 2 friends that helped cheered me up by their little gestures which meant alot to me. thanks to serena who got his bro to help me get my vodka on friday and dap who one day later around the same time in the afternoon mgs me to tell me she got me a vodka... hers was not dfs and its pepper. although i was excited but i was more thankful than anything else. these were the things that brighten me from school and events gog on so far daily in my life.

school could be a beautiful place to work at... hopefully things will change this year that people calm down, play it down, live happily... please hopefully they realise that we meet more often together than our family, time is not long its precious and please make it a happy place. its not difficult jus stop and change. i am not perfect but i am trying too.

not many true friends that will stick around all the way good or bad. but there is a limit. there are considerations and people should give in cos one has to be responsible cos there is more to take care of. i feel bad but i am unhappy yes i think its a problem. i understand but i hate it but i still ren. pissed. i just hope the person will change cos i have my limits. dam it

No comments: