Friday, August 03, 2007

goodbye ah gong

my grandfather left our family on 29th July 2007, sunday.

He is a great, brilliant man. My grandfather is very intelligient. A man who has very strong determination to overcome all the obstacles in his life. His strong willpower is something I admire and his positive attitude is something i have to learn. I will never forget the times when he bought me my kids red cheongsam and my cloth mickey mouse lantern, if i did not remember wrongly it was special ordered by him. i was very proud to have the lantern as it was a gift from him and the best lantern around and that i ever had. During the times he stayed at my mum's place, my favourite topic with him was 4d results. I would always help him buy 4d then. I will also miss the "gambling" sessions we always have during CNY. esp when we play in-between... whenever it was his turn, he will defintely shout "ALL" regardless how his card was.

My last gift to him was a little book about sun zong shan from taiwan SYS museum. He called me in to read to me a calligraphy written by SYS. He is well-learnt. I didnt finish listening to him as i was feeling sad as he had no voice but was reading to me line by line. i wished i did stay to finish it with him instead of asking gerald to stand in.

I hope our family will stay strong together. I am proud to be in this family.

I will miss you ah gong.

No comments: