Monday, September 03, 2007

dun let it rain on me anymore

enough bad luck... go away leave me alone. I have happy times but why can't the rest of the time be normal times and not bad... i dun need bad times to show me wats good times. yesterday too angry too mad too "disappointed" and disgusted to go for class... i wot say why wot do me any good. i need to protect myself... just needed to vent out my anger.

i hope BAD luck will go... next week got cupcake class hopefully wot missed tat cos paid for oredi. esp that "BAD B" stay away go far away from us. everytime i see you sure nothing good. yes still sore over it but i will not let u come any nearer cos i had enough of the insensitive. i wot be tolerant anymore! i am not the type that get carried away so dun make me slap you ... cos its not a big thing put yourself in my shoes... if this gets out its not my fault i have the right to get angry. you should learn to grow up. we beter not meet cos i am in no mood.

today at school told myself i will get thru everything peacefully... almost everything was good... i gog to be positive thinking and forget about you ... not important and insignificant.

No comments: