Sunday, October 28, 2007

beef review

serena is prob the 1st in singapore to blog up an entry for our beef noodles!
here's the review!
http://starrfire7.blogspot.com/2007/10/food-food-and-more-food.html

went for tuition at bukit timah and then rushed off to whampoa to meet serena and huiyi. I was soooo hungry but i ren to wait for them to come eat lunch with me. Suppose to be a bigger group of people coming but as you will read in her review why only the 2 made it. they may not be the 1st ones gx cooked for but for the record they are the 1st ones in our class to try his culinary skill at this beef stall! mil told me my bro made him cook for him and ben just on wednesday. after eating, we went to novena square for coffee and strawberry cheesecake but only me and gx ate and drank. the 2 gals was too filled and they had to reserve for another meal later.

went home played with the twins went for a walk with mum and think mum is really stress and she liked that we take walks with her... came home very unhappy today i was in bad mood!

hope today is better ... but right now dun even know if i got class cos they didnt send me reminder and i paid for it! dam! i just hope i will have a seat later... looking forward to sink my teeth in milkpan! and not really excited right now about the course... cos dun know if got my seat. xianz sunday start! hope i will be inspired later...hopefully!

No comments: