Saturday, March 15, 2008

marchy

finally a saturday that i slept till 11am. chinese tuition resumes in 2 weeks time cos the gals will be having easter egg hunt this sat and next sat in australia. i quit the other local tuition - stressful. so i should be very free but i am not.


at the last week of feb, attended convention with gx at suntec for 2 days. so starting from there my sat and sun were burnt. first i was really grouchy about it. but as i attended the talks, it was quite interesting and inspiring. nevertheless, tired. saw JJ sang at the very end of the convention and he can really sing. dap yet to email me the pics.

then we bot mashmellow from canele, they are really soft, the passionfuit flavor is alittle sour, the strawberry one is nicer. the chocolate balls was the best.

from the start of march, its all about shopping and attending classes. from the very day i met up dap for sushi at tei and got my sushi tei card. collected my urs shoe members card too. she came back from hk and gave me a huge bag of goodies from HK. mostly stitch and disney stuff! LOVE HER!

(these are sweets she got me from hk! yet to try them - saving them!)
we ate japanese sweet desserts at jap fair at taka basement. they were very good! then we head for esprit at centrepoint. got 2 jackets, a black satin top, a top for gx for anniversary. rolled on from then.

went for courses by bwl. the course teaches one to be positive which i find it helpful. made friends there too. they are all friendly and really i dun really care if they are true or not cos the vibes they give me arent scary. also went for my new cooking class but forgot to bring camera so no pics. not too bad so i just signed up for 3 more class but they are in may and june. went to bishan with ann after school and got myself 3 new black tops..
===
===
===
on a sunday, went to see my aunt who had an operation on her knee. after that i brought mum and family to bali villa for dinner.
been wanting to bring them here for very long! finally i had the chance cos my aunt stay pretty near here! glad mum liked the food! then we drove to labrador park for breeze but saw alot of guards with arms in hand, we headed home.

went with sis to ted and got her dresses settled! love the colours she chose! glad she is as daring as me to choose a special colour for her evening gown! think she will look very sweet in her wedding gown and vibrant in her evening and sexy in her cheongsam! gog down tomolo to finalise the lace and mum's gown for her wedding!

when i was at ted i was deciding whether to tailor my gown with them. after parting with sis that day... i walked around club street to look for places for her photo shoot. then i walked all the way to china square and stopped for teh at yakun. somehow althou the sun was hot, i decided to walk on to raffles mrt and went into a shop and got myself a new pants. from there i walked to fullerton hotel, one fullerton and esplanade and to citylink. went into a shop and got myself 2 dresses (ser's wedding and sis's tea ceremony) 2 tops (anniversary and birthday) = excuses? $500??? crazy ??? whatever! i loved my buy and it fitted nicely! it is not easy to find dresses that i like and i can't wait to put them on! these were the rewards of the long walk and my extra income ... i quite like my day of walking thou feet were sore.

the above events all happened before 10th. on the 10th, sil treat the family to pasta at boat quey cos she won vouchers from her co. d&d. had HORFUN size pasta! first time i ate such huge width pasta! the bread stick wrapped in ham was very nice, i like it. we had calamari, ice-cream (pistachio is very yumy!) and panna cotta (dun try!).

after which we had a walk around the quey and then we drove down to the ferris wheel to see how majestic it was and i spotted POPEYES! called serena immediately!

12th march : painful! rushed down to thomson medical to do scans. the x-ray was really a painful experience. its unbearable. she warned me about cramp-feeling but it worse than that... it made me tear and i kept mumbling weakly "very pain...." and i hear the doc and nurse saying very loudly i wil be fine and it gog to be over... i dun wana do this again. didnt get to see my gynae for the results cos the clinic was filled and he was scheduled for delivery at 6pm. i felt lucky that gx came with me. when he saw me coming out of the room, he knew i went thru hell and all i wanted to do was go one corner and cry. i was really too shocked.

we then had to rushed down to raffles place cos we agreed to attend a talk at dale calegie. when pat told me a week ago about the inspiration talk, i did picture a man's face in my head. this man is on a cover of a book my dad used to have. true enough my guess was right. the class was interesting. a good way to end my day of pain and uncertainty of reports.
.
.
.
14th fri: my kidos did a great job of keeping quiet of the cards they did for my teacher, althou they were totally excited about my tcher's bdae. it was an easy day at school as some kidos missed school, it made a great difference in class. after school rushed off to meet gx to go get report. he was sweet, got me curry puff in case i was hungry... but i was in no mood to eat. waited for a while and pretty nervous when dr. a.l.l revealed my report.
.
Thank goodness... i am alright, left tube is fine but right tube a little blur on scan but not badly blocked, unlike the way the 1st gynae told me. gog to be on some medication for a week. thats it! gx is happier with this doctor as he is friendly and when we ask him question he answer and never did he stress us out or scare us. he was very encouraging.
we went home to cook dinner. tried cooking mushroom in the oven for the first time. filled it with bacon and shredded cheese. ok but soggy on the bottom of the mushroom... the italian spicy sausage were nice. as usual our favourite asparagus wrapped in bacon! as we eat we watched the heartbreak kid. very tiring and i just went to rest.
.

15th sat : suppose to go kinnokuniya to get music score book but lucky stick to my instinct, i called and had to reserve for the next shipment. we both stayed at home and nuah cos been some time since we didnt have a busy sat! i cooked again today! plain garlic, bacon and sausge olive oil spag and minestrone soup and we watched anthony bourdain in tuscan while eatting! he's mean! he made fun of the people posing with pisa! i proudly admit i was one of them! he didnt try and i bet he dun dare! just know how to laugh at others! supposed to have dessert but i skipped the ice-cream so that i have time to blog and now i am gog to prepare to go over to see mum now! ciao!

No comments: