Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week 13 was a BUSY week!

GOSH!!! i started this entry on tues but never got to finish till SAT! everynite i sit down for less then 15mins and i head for the bed! tired cos almost everyday i have been running around to shop for xmas, sis' wedding, i even started cny clothing shopping! its hard to get fitting non-preg clothes so when i see it i rather get it first!

Week 13 -my little one had a busy week! prob busy stretching that i experienced pulls here and there in my baby belly! a pretty scary experience for me cos i was worried that something was wrong... Wednesday 3rd Dec - couldnt get up cos there were pulls... almost like cramps but not as painful ... i went to gynae and dr.l said that its normal... baby's growing and so is my tummy.

then i was given the oscar report. it was ensuring to hear from the dr that my little one is doing fine. the print out scans were the picture of the measurement taken near his head, the back of the neck. zoomed on one of the photos to show little one's head. this is the side view of my baby. the little nose, little mouth and eyes...

told dr.l that during the scan gx and i saw our baby very active and asked if thats normal. dr.l laughed and said that the nurse must had a hard time scanning! he said its normal and my little one was just caught at its most active time. but when dr.l did the scan, when i looked at the screen, it didnt look right! dr.l smiled and told me not to worry as prob he could tell from my expression... he said that my little one is sleeping on its tummy! heads facing down and the spine is the white curve. baby is sleeping... he tried to peek if its a gal or boy but said we needed to wait till 4th month to be able to tell for sure... heard from my collegues, that by reading the heart rate, the doctors from the very beginning, they are already able to tell... just to be very sure, they wait to see if readings are right. We both are happy either gal or boy. As long as we get a healthy little baby!
*
Thursday 4th dec - head down to vivo to buy a recommended almond oil to rub on my tummy. From L'Occitane, Amande. love the smell of almond! very comfy when the oil is rubbed onto my baby bump! this bottle cost about 78 i think... there is a cheaper alternative, palmers cocoa cream, thou i was recommended by some friends this cream, my gynae advised me that some ladies suffer rashes when they used the product. i love that gx helps me rub the oil everynite! but usually i am deep in sleep oredi but i know he applies cos the oil smells very good. this almond oil helps to restore and protect the skin's support tissue and fight skin slackening and loss of elasticity. helps to fight dry skin, ideal to prevent the formation of stretch-marks. hopefully... then met gx after he finished work at asian kitchen to have dinner. i like the XLB here cos its got more soup in it! was glad we both had a nites out.
Friday 5th dec - after schooll rushed home to grab my dress for exchange. then alone in the busy orchard, after grabing a bite at orange julius, i head home! crowd! i cannot take crowd! was alone at home on a friday cos gx went for a talk.
*
Sat 6th dec - met mum early in the morning and head to orchard to look for mum's evening bag. couldn't find any. then we head to ted to see mum's cheongsam. her very first fitting. mum's cs looks very good. i like it and mum was happy with it. then we head to kcb. very tired! cos gx went for dinner at client's hm and came to get me at almost mn! mum and sis and aunts and nesa wasn't asleep then cos they were all busy helping to pack angbao.
*
Sun 7th dec - woke up at wee hours 6.30am to order tpy famous mini baos for breakfast at mums. then we head to mums for sis' GuoDaLi. will do an update on that on another entry. after the delivery of cakes to my relatives place, gx went for spa while i shop at centrepoint. found myself a very matching sweater for my evening dress for sis wedding. met up with my boy cousins. they were trying on suits for sis wedding. had coffee at kopi ten, jap coffeehouse at cuppage. we had a good laugh chatting. while gx and i went on to get my new camera, the boys went on to look for their clothes. TIRED!

No comments: