Wednesday, December 03, 2008

my first trimester

baby taboos, myths, do and don'ts, experiences. Everyone is eager to share and i appreciate their advice. i learnt alot from everyone's experince, but sometimes i don't appreciate, not that i doubt what they say... its about the right time to say certain things. i learnt alot from books that were passed from my aunt and i got some on my own. the ones i got are usually are more asian based cos i needed information that are not found in the westernised books.

decided to record some of the things that are not mentioned in books but passed on from generations to the next and shared on with friends. One that i dislike (mild word cos i felt more than this) cos of the wrong time... this seriuosly got me mad.... was dun be angry with the child if not your child will look like and behave exactly like that boy... i was cooling down, trying to calm down and seriuosly not that angry yet... then when i was told that... i boiled~ when ones trying to help... look, think before action! GOSH!

yes hormones... not only affect the pregnant lady... it affects kids too... some just can't stand it and they make your life miserable... i have only seen how sticky kids get to their mum when the mum is pregnant. the kid became pesky and really stuck to mum and wires in the child goes haywire. thats why i am trying to rest as much now... going to ignore the craziness at school... me happy = happy baby... i want to be happy! IGNORE!

out of the people who shared i learnt something new from the train ride yesterday. her theory that in the late trimester, should avoid tumeric as she believes this cause jaudice in babies. taught me how holding the tummy protects my baby, something that i have been doing by instinct and have not heard anyone mention about it before. steaming winter melon is good and dun take too much soya bean milk.

out of sudden i just can't remember much... another symtom of pregnancy... forgetfulness. i want to sleep... i need to wake up and be happy... at this moment suddenly feel like crying... haha... really emotional ... up the hill one moment and down the very next minute... i am Elsie... i am going to be mother soon... i still feel like a child... i dun seem to have grown up yet even thou my baby is growing... motherhood... big word... scary at times and excited its finally here... what will my child be like? i want to go sleep... so tired suddenly... must mention that my prayers were answered for my train unpleasantness. been meeting people who have big hearts. they gave up their seats to me and i feel very fortunate. i even met a lady who let me cut her q when paying up for fishpaste and tofu. she prob saw me struggling with my shopping bags... i really wana thank these nice people i met. THANK YOU!

No comments: