Thursday, November 30, 2006

EMERGENCY for LAZY ME!!!

aiyo been so lazy taking care of my face, nails and of cos my SiZE & SHAPE.

i do regret not being hardworking... Bcos i didnt want to THROW Gerald's face this Sunday at his paternal side wedding dinner i splurge on a facial yesterday its scary when they showed me the peeled off mask ... loads of white heads... really i gota be good and need to start taking care more cannot be so bochap!




got a very good offer and least its seems to me... went with Serena to get nails done! Its a spa manicure + spa pedicure @ $80 for 2 pax. YES! its $40 per pax. they have an addition mask on both hands and feets. its a december promo till mth end. I had mine in a lilac silverish color and Serena choosen a nice plum kinda red. VERY different in shades!!! love the colour Serena had but i wont be able to take it if its on me ... too red dunno y i am so afraid of itif its on myself...




Collected my dress for this sunday wedding! excited but scared too "grand" so scared overdressed ... its actually simple ... contradict! that really depend what others are wearing mayb i turn out underdressed! Tummy very big ... no way i will slim down in 2 days cos tomolo theres a big feast awaiting at 8pm at Tanglin club ... SAS xmas dinner!!! tink as for FATs i am hopeless liao....

No comments: