Saturday, November 25, 2006

sleep

SLEEP how i spend my thanksgiving friday.

planned to go out to ted and invited Serena but it started raining...CANCELLED
In the morning, tian my cousin, Carol, Serena and Dorthy chatted with me.
Its been a long time since i chatted with Carol and Dorthy. I was even recommended for a marketing assistant position at Crocodile by Dorthy. She tot i was suitable... it seems a good chance since i am in education line for almost 2 years to get bac into sort of corporate... LOST dunno how .... sort of enjoy the easy life lox of hols coming my way but of cos less exciting... HOW!!! she is in HR and will be nice to have someone i know there...

after chatting Gerald bot me lunch and i only ate half of it. was in pain... my left Tummy hurts and i slept. He left for work and i watched tv and lie in pain. so i made 3mins dinenr and slept all the way till this morning...

I do feel better now hopefully the pain goes away... but my xianzness seems stuck with me so lazy to get outa house... got tuition and suppose to go ted .... only look forward to see mum tonite and lunch on sunday at Lucia's place to meet up with old frens from Eton. so Lazy now... everyone is still asleep...

No comments: