Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fairy Tales

I guess I do like fairy tales...

Yesterday I tried to finish the disc 6-11. I did well almost finish...
On my Last disc and I stopped at 2am ... I guess i wanted to keep something to look forward today ...very tired today ... went to watch a play TOAD & FROG - based on children storybook. almost fell asleep .. the play was not bad but i was very exhausted cos while watching the dvd i cried on off ... i am a crybaby!
got the soundtrack todae... like the instrumental pieces ... loading into my ipod as i type so glad i got ipod help me stay alive during my long boring train rides... always feel very lonely on trains ... hate that feeling

I m gog to start watching the dvd from the start cos I missed all of it bcos i was busy tutoring for exams then and i wanna watch them speak Korean... more real i guess ... i missed the show... seem to be hook somehow... Gerald said it seem not a realistic show wats interesting? I just love fairy tales i guess...

love the songs and they played a part to make me cry... feel like learning a new instrument tot of taking violin... I had tot of HARP before but never a violin cos i am afraid of the strings on my finger and the squeeky sound first learners have...
today i jus had that tot in me ... i wan to play the violin...

No comments: