Sunday, November 19, 2006

xianzzzz

this week at work sucks cos there was a misunderstanding... its happens all the time but this time to me is bad. JUST bad. Lucky for me Tuition was cancelled, Had free entry to MOS alittle too late to join them as i have turn them down and dun feel good whole week

Lucky i had an outing with Serena Shanice and Yvonne. needed to be out with others wanted a outdoor niteout so i suggested eating at Esplanade Makan Sutra. The ice-cream at Hagen-daz was comforting jus too bad its never perfect cos i didnt get any brandy cherries. The gals were talking about their upcoming trip to bangkok... ENVY. when can i travel again? We took a long walk to get to taxi stand. didnt expect Gerald to come down to fetch me home ...sweet. I am so afraid to be alone. I have been feeling blue ... nothing much really upsetting me but just BLUE. upcoming things to look forward will be the long weekend cos SAS celebrates Thanksgiving so 23rd and 24th is off days! plan to go Sentosa on Thursday but he doesnt seem interested ... wonder if VIVO is worth it cos i wan less people around. I WANT SPACE! I NEED AIR! yah i tink thats wat i need ...

No comments: