Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday

hate it wrote the whole blog and then gana disconnected!!!

HEADACHE AND NOW RETYPE!

Met Dap this morning for 2 important things! Had tim sum and porridge for breakfast together. She got me a good deal for my very FIRST IPOD NANO! its white but i am okie with that! So slim seems fragile to me... really gota be careful cos i am so clumsy with things! hope its user-friendly though...charging it right now hope it finish charging soon!

Once i got it I started to unwrap to see wats in the BLACK box! So thin! thats my first reaction! i really got to be really delicate with this baby!

2nd things i got was her Princess hour DVD. was never a fan of Korean drama until recently the shows seems better without the usual sad faces and crying scenes!!! Tabby said her fren finished the whole show in 3 days... i am not challeging that cos i jus wanna catch up what i missed cos been off to tuition and missed many episodes. besides HEADACHE is stuck with me...

Bought myself a tiny baking magazines Smaller than A5 Martha Strewart's 51 favourite recipes a collectible cookie edition... $7.90 i hope to get to bake something on my thanksgiving holiday! can't wait for the long weekend! 23rd & 24th Nov no school!
so far so good here in SAS love the BREAKS!

GO AWAY HEADACHE AND GO AWAY HAZE! you are not wanted in ME! errrrr.....

No comments: