Friday, November 09, 2007

fever

i had to reply an email urgently if not i would not been sitting here. people stop nagging about me blogging. i am sick but am feeling better and its jus ten minutes since i need to wait for reply.

as for this week been busy cos monday lei garden dinner for mil bdae to be updated with pics later this weekend. tuesday after school met aunt till nite time was so tired fell asleep once hm.

wednesday : suppose to go taka after school but fell very sick after field trip. started with sore thoart in the morning. then blocked nose bus went tooo slow and hated the ride. then headache and felt warm then got ann to go tpy with me and lucky got her to be with me! by 5+ fever was 37.9.

went to a dam doctor who is afraid to get sick from patients ... details to be continued... anyway by the time 8.40pm after i left the clinic fever was at 38.3! yah high fever... head was terrible. on the way back i almost got knock down by a mpv. lucky he stop in time and i didnt see it coming... gx took care of me when he got back... i was oredi asleep and was awaken by a cold towel on forehead... dun think he put ice jus that my head was hot! i could not open my eyes or say a word but i know he covered me with blanket... fever went down this morning cos he checked my temp.

this morning he got me porridge and baos for breakfast and went to work. i slept the whole day nap while watching tv woke up ate bao watch tv and nap on off till 9pm went to shower and ate dinner at 11pm and now gog to take next dose of medication to knock out again... i got mc for tomolo but i have to go to work cos reality is cruel.

No comments: