Monday, November 19, 2007

spa, baking class and wedding

monday to fri i really dun remember much... poor memory....

sat: early morning prep tuition stuff and suddenly heavy rain and i was late for tuition... was so difficult to get cab. after tuition went hunting for shoes alone... finally after 1hr i found it at isetan wisma.

happy that i found the shoes and also i bot stuff from anna sui to match but rushed back to tpy to get macaroons and lemon tarts for the spa party. for the 1st time i hadnt eaten anything since that morning! i was afraid no savoury stuff for the spa dinner i went to tabao 6 quiche from coffeebean. got myself a vanilla iceblended for breakfast lunch and tea... cos cannot eat before massage.

my 1st time at angie's spa. young lady boss! i had a detox massage and scrub was compliementary from my friend! when i finish my massage it was oredi 8+pm. party started with wine, strawberries, grapes and haha unhealthy food! eileen oso afraid no "filling food" ordered canapes from coffeebean! in the end we got loads of food! didnt bring camera cos SIL brot to hk haven return me.

went to have supper with gx. haven really been out in the midnites for supper.

Sunday: xmas cupcake class. went to meet joyce at holland v and we had da paolo pizzas. to die for, i hadnt had it for a long time cos had too much when i first discovered it with my cousin. but its still good! we chatted and i brot her to explore the place. and we went to class early cos i WANTED The seat! the last lesson i didnt get my seat and i felt so uncomfortable! i feel autistic! good thing about gog early is that we get to shop around with no one to block us and have the time to consider and squeeze with the rest after lesson to purchase stuff... spent a BOMB over 100.....

the cupcake fillings were very interesting more flavours. the designs she showed were pretty but again its all cream and sugar but it was good to see her show us the techniques. loved the penguin!

this is not a hands-on class so we get to take home 4 prebaked cupcakes to try. joyce and i am gog to bake together as company is more fun than doing it alone and we are sharing some ingredients such as flavourings... i got the orange essence while she holds the coffee essence. its $24.95 a bottle!
the non-slip batter bowl, silicon spatula, whisk, queens teabags, valhora chocolate powder, tiny silver balls.... MUST bake!

my hubby was great... he came to fetch me to the orchard hotel. i dumped all my things in the car and did my makeup in the car... there was not muc traffic and i got there too fast! its my collegues' M wedding, in the whole ballroom i only know 4 person. more pics when may send them to me... my camera left in the car and my handbag was TINY!
left is my grade 1 collegue who is secondary friends to the gal in the middle, middle is gx's fren who is the one who got me my sas job, who is the cousin of the bride, thats how i know the bride! complicated? we all work in sas just figure it out pretty easy to understand, in sas there are lots of webs. somehow somebody will be related.

after the dinner gx fetched me so i left alittle earlier then fetch his parents but ended up at hm at 12mn... cos ... cannot say why... gx went for a mini bachelor party for next week wedding. he came hm very late!

i am hook on with a korean song love the mtv! only tabby knows... no one will understand. so better not say... was happy to had "tea time" with tabby at WL Gelare today... i like talking to her... althou she's 9 years younger than me... gog to miss her company... SAD!!!

No comments: