Friday, February 23, 2007

better?

todae mc again... still feel weak. tummy better but yesterday night headache was killing me. dap msg me this morning say snake this year no good in health... her yoga tcher say one... HELP! went to doc he say take 4 packets stronger dosage ... hope it works. tomolo is uncle k house...twins house. everytime i visit over the last 3 days only gx and my mum know i unwell. i seem fine as i dun wana look dead at people's house but i gave all a scare on the 3rd day as i wanted to go home as i felt sick. all of them worried. so having more med on hand is good for me...please stop and go away... i wana be healthy. gerald say tonight gog for walk... hopefully i b fine. after doctor it rained too heavy for me to go home so i sheltered doing pedi cos the skin under my sole is killing me. glad its gone as it hurts badly when i walk around the house. when i was ready to go rain stop... hopefully my pain will go away. dun know how to face my tcher. hope she understand. its porridge time i am hungry.

No comments: