Monday, February 26, 2007

endless...fright

back to work ... piled up on my desk are work that accumulated from 3 days of mc..not too bad i did almost everything... not that much but bcos including todae's work then i still have boxes not cut yet. some kidos in my class are super nice they are sweet. some actually can say heartless. but lucky not all like that.

received gerald's msg about family cat not making it... yes we expected it cos she not been eating... past few nites i did say my goodbyes to her. glad i did it cos i was so afraid that it would happen when i am not home. not really fond of cats but i know this cat since i know him. grow to have feelings although she always frighten, shock me and make me jump. endless stunts from her. will always rush to the door when someone press doorbell and i will sometimes trip or walk behind her. the whole year has been she and me for many nites esp after tuition and when gerald is working afternoon shift. now it will only be me... sad when i got the msg teared but moved on with work 1st and i knew i will break down when home esp worried dun know how my mother-in-law was ...

but 12pm sis msg say mum in hospital. endless ... got to a&e to check the heart as she had chest pain... worried. after school it had to rained! fed up! y at the time when we are to go home! mum called asking me not to go down cos she had another test and will take long time. so i went to guanyin temple @ simalu to pray. went to see her after that. although she say dun need to go i know she was glad i was there. results were good that its jus muscle cramps and not heart attacks. so glad.

went home and i went to the room to cry. i do miss meowly.

No comments: