Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY 2007

1st day : gerald working morning shift... his 1st uncle's house. then went off to see my grandpa. no lion dance this year but whole house filled with flowers! went home with a pot of ba kut teh cos i was on vergetarian and had early breakfast at 1am went to bed around 2+am. stomach has not been well yet.





2nd day : open day today @ uncle J house. had lunch and had to go to his cousin housewarming. then rushed home to prepare food for party @ 34 for mum'in'law (MIL) bros & sis. with my sis-in-law (SIL) we prepared wantans and yusheng. the cookied i brought had good reviews. prob gog to order them this MAY for nx year new year! the hazelnut cookies are the best. my side organised a midnite show gathering. we went to watch jack neo movie "just follow law". my mum 1st midnight in ages! there were like 20+ of us!


the angbao @ uncle J is really big! love the pic that gerald was actually talking to his cousin of cos i only take him with the pig on the wall! my MIL big family! my second yusheng!



3rd day: see MIL bro then we went mum's and we played the dice game i bought. its very fun when i play with my uncles and cousins! of cos mu mum's yusheng. and my in-laws joined in too! but again i ls badly 8 times straight since dinner and when i got home it was bad. i am so drained!

today : mc went to see doc ... she said i look colourless... jus had med and gog to rest nap till gerald comes home i need to take med again.

No comments: