Sunday, February 25, 2007

miserable

it has been very negative since cny started.
my hp is spoilt. yes declaring it ended its contract with me today.
sick. moody. now very frustrated and i can't vent it anywhere.
whatever is important? why so weird? everything is spolit! i am finding fault? i am not!
i am being harsh but its for reality and why should it be like that? i can understand but its not an excuse! its should be sadness not anger. it was a choice made. y not jus let it out then bottled it.
i am tired emotionally, mentally, physically... am not strong to keep getting it for my actions that is not wrong. how about my feelings and i am concern. i am not wrong.
please dun guesses or ask. i had enough till now and more to come and i jus wana throw it out. i dun wana add onto my problem. i am strained. my marriage is good. life is jus not smooth. jus hope i won't get into trouble tomolo.

No comments: