Thursday, April 19, 2007

off day... 17th

had applied for my 1st off day to go settle cpf stuff... irritating cos clarified last year again they bug me this year! but in thed i didnt go cos gerald had to go bac to camp... no witness i dun wanna go waste time.


instead me went to simalu as it was 1st on lunar i went to pray. been since a long time but glad i did go ... always find peace there, althou lox people. ate wantan noodles, it one of my favourite all fried wantan. next stopby Secret Garden for the 1st time... rude dun like the people there. esp the guy who serve me think he somebody! dun like. the waiter the younger boy was prob the most YAH most humble person around. he does everything seems more like bullied.

had an apple crumble was pretty ok but spoilt by the evil eyes. look down on people he's so ugly to me! cos he looks down on people. when a rich taitai came he so excited... dun care sat there for 1hour by myself. i kept writing what to get for sat bbq... sat there almost till 5+ then settle bill and dun tink i will come bac soon.
went to bugis to walk around to wait for mum. brought mum to crystal jade macau to eat. disappointed. order the 6 platter (SO-SO), wantan noodles (ok), milk tea, no the pork bun is not as nice, the steam milk pudding was wrinkled!!! its smooth in HK!!!! and dam small loh the portion! pathetic. unbelievable. now i am looking at jetstar.. cheap tickets to macau wana bring my mum there.
end of my off day. wats need to be done is not but i am happy that i ended up bringing my mum out for dinner. jus mum and me.

No comments: