Sunday, April 29, 2007

grandpa

My grandpa is in the hospital since tuesday. not good news.


on my 30th bdae, i playfully teased him - i'm 30 how about you! he then replied he's 85.
I am his oldest grand- daughter.
jus hope that theres time for me to carry out the family portrait project and the cruise for the whole family. I know its not gog to an easy month but i jus hope that everyone still stay positive for him. I hope to be able to fulfil my wish - great-grandchild... he's a very strong-willed man, never seen someone so determined, i hope he remain strong.

For now i hope that he will leave the hospital soon be back home and then we will 1st set up the mahjong table to let him teach the grandchildren some lessons at the table...

I hate it when its unpredictable. dun think anyone like that feeling.

No comments: