Tuesday, July 17, 2007

crushed!

aiyo!!! i was right at first that starting work on July 30th... then cos found a school calendar while packing it stated 6th August then i tot i had 3 weeks before starting work. then this morning confirmed with Martina... crushed.... haha back to square one its 30th that i need to start work! but this 2 mths has been good. i needed the rest after the op and had good food thru June with all the bbq, letycia's shang rila bdae, grandpa's bdae banquet, penang and taiwan. Well, shanice i have yet to weigh myself... yes i am afraid. gone are the 3kg i managed to lose after the op when everyday i was eating only porridge... to my fellow collegues in SAS, here i declare i am not pregnant cos the clothes that i am gog wear are prob bigger in size, definitely flare and not tight-fitting. i am jus hiding the fats i piled over the 2 mths! so not ready to be bac yet... must prep myself! bac to days of waking at 6am! jus glad i did rest well bah...

tonight gog to meet our tourmates of 7 days! gog to exchange photos taken in taiwan! can't wait to see them tonite and will prob post more lantern photos! now i have to get bac to editing the 1000 over photos taken by me... cos with helen 700 photos... i wonder when i will get it done and sent out for developing... my deadline for myself is album to be done by SUNDAY... wish me luck!

No comments: