Tuesday, July 24, 2007

happy news

mum insisted gog to work today and i hope she feels really better. she slept alot yesterday when i was there looking after her. after each meal she would complain pain. i stayed by her when she slept. lucky gx was willing to send me the lap so i can continue with editing and not bad i managed to clear 3qurts of 4th day! but later i will be gog out to get some stuff for room. gettting a cd rack from muji. room is in a terrible mess no space for things and i ignore all of it jus left it everywhere and there is no space to walk on my side. gx asked me to clear it i am so reluctant cos i dun know where to put them. lex see. so sorry serena i had to cancel our appointment yesterday. i know u will understand.

then in the afternoon i heard a good news. my pri school best friend Ser is getting married! Her bf proposed to her last weekend! Sweet! she is gog to get married in Switzerland! told her i am gog too haha but she haven even say if i am invited! but she will have a reception here too. But really from my bottom of my heart would love to see her get married in swiss cos i can imagine its gog to be so beautiful! she will look so gorgegous! something to look forward in 2008 May whether gog onot to swiss, look forward to her local reception too. My best friends wedding.

ser told me about another fren preg and asked me when my turn... i haven been bac to dr chew for the jabs. suppose to start 1st jab in june and 2nd in july... i just hope miracle will happen that i dun need to get the jabs. hope the tube will unblock by itself... the jabs are jus to keep the growth of fibroids down but he didnt say the tube will unblock itself soon! he say it takes time. what should i do?

5 more days ... bac to work

No comments: