Monday, June 09, 2008

happy times


thursday : received another photoframe from student and vouchers from class parents - graze restuarant and snails (nail spa @ wheelock). look forward to pamper myself and can treat gx to celebrate his new adventure. will have nails done up for ser's wedding.

rushed off with ann to novena to get party stuff and mainly cheese for my tiramisu. promised to make for lynn's bdae. was oso gog to make a share to thank mr p for the spa voucher and one for angeline and sheena. met up with aunt and nesa and we had afternoon tea at secret recipe. thou we shared the food, i was so full that i didnt take dinner. bought more kitty stuff and found my kitty pen. then rushed home to make tiramisu. glad i got myself another Kitchen aid bowl that makes it so much easier. slept early way too tired.
friday : i left with Ir to V's place and we started having pu'er tea 1st. love the tea cos it was very fragrant. this time we had some old and new Philippines dishes. My favourite has to be the squid. love it! Jo requested for the fish and i was glad she did cos its really nicely fried! didnt eat the beef but the onion looks really good must have complimented the beef well! the chapchye they have is very colourful with prawns and chicken liver added. i dun like eating livers but the way this was prepared was so tasty!

the fried spring roll filling is not like our style with cooked radish. the veg in these pouches are alittle different, but it taste very nice with the vinegar sauce.

I made the tiramisu for the bdae gal cos she's been giving me alot of support, listening to my unhappiness, sharing with me her experiences. she a very strong woman. she's full of character. also to do my bit to give everyone at dinner a treat cos they are all so nice and i am glad to have known them. so glad they like it that L & V wants to learn to make it.
after dinner and dessert, it was time to have more BOOZE... then it set our bdae gal dancing and i was the dj changing the cds. alot of funny things happened during the dance! we even had fire! it was so fun. i enjoyed my niteout alot!

No comments: