Thursday, June 12, 2008

round 3 ! ! !

Wednesday : last day of school. i bought breakfast for angela and we chatted while we ate in my class. we talked about many things. confuse but i have to make a decision. dun know why but i really cannot help but feel sick and really turn cold. i was lucky to have irene who came to look for me to go eat lunch together. if not i will be all alone in my room. after lunch i wanted to get a bottled drink but ended up with a mini shopping spree. got myself many different coloured hair accessories and a tube for my new top. V got more things than i did! gx was late to fetch me but glad he came cos i had to bring home many things such as my basket and vase! napped and woke up in time to meet dap.

*
we wanted to try Menotti but it was closed so we went to Ricciotti, the sister restuarant. we walked from cityhall to riverside. its round 3 for me! 3rd time here but i was game to try other dishes and especially the lemon tart.

we didnt really like the pasta dishes. Dap ordered Salmon Fettuccine and mine's Linguine & Granchio (crab sauce). hers was alittle better cos there's flakes of salmon. mine jus sauce and it tasted like chilli crab without the spice. we had dinner with a glass of red.

Dessert was good! I ordered the Limoncino and dap's Soffiato (souffle). love the citrus! the best so far i had here but dap is not a lemoney person so i ate mine on my own. hers - the chocolate is rich. chocolaty but just that it didnt melt too much like the lava cakes. the dessert wine is nice and sweet but i prefer the red one they served the 1st time when i was there.
we were "playing" with our dessert. dap took shadow pics of her hand and my fork. she's fun and think can only do this with her. at ease when i am with her.
we walked to boat quey and took some pics before heading to the station.
dap got my scarf repaired and she tied a Huge bow with hers!

kungfu pandas? gog to catch the show next week with bdae gal nesa and ann.

No comments: