Sunday, June 01, 2008

i gota stop! but i dun wan it to stop!

Its June - i gota stop shopping. I did lots of shopping in May, got many new tops and i just shopped on Saturday at esprit and got myself 2 more new tops and 2 new pants! i have been very lucky cos i have been receiving lots of gifts! heres some of my new items~

dun know why but i been getting small bags. I love my new bags!

finally i got my a bag from Burberry Blue Label from Japan! i was thrilled as i have been wanting a Burberry! this was my secret anyway in earlier blogs. i kept it till L's bdae. think Gx knew i always wanted one so he didnt scream at me!
chocolates from student kyle who left school earlier to states for vacation.
best gift was when we had whole of first grade memory book signing session, matt signed my book and i was really touched.cos i spent so much time trying to communicate with him and i am so happy to make connections with him! he calls me a friend!

my dear fren dap who got me the newest ABSOLUT MANGO! pretty!
Mr Pearson, my mandrin easa teacher is so sweet. on the last day of easa he gave me a spa voucher at Fairmont Hotel (formerly stamford)! i am so lucky! going to have loads of spa treatments this summer! the doggy pouch from club21 is from aunt o. its her thank you gift for helping her out for L's bdae!
the Jim Thompson notepad and lipstick pouch is from my collegue R. she said she was given these by parents and decided to give it to me. she made me a container of fried flat fish too! so i went to Taka to find her a gift. got her a coin pouch from JT but thats not all i bought! cos i bought myself a bag i fell for and i got a matching pouch and a new top too!

was clearing my table at school and brought home my bdae gift from my teacher. students who's bdae falls during the summer holidays are pushed forward to these 2 weeks. thus many bdae celebrations and cupcakes! Aspen made me a origami cake while the lollypops are from Harrison. he left early for states for family reasons and i pray for him... when i got home with the lolly, i forced gx to take lollypop pics! at first he refused but in the end, it was so funny and we were so tickled by the candy!

No comments: