Friday, June 29, 2007

changes

today am gog to cut my hair... yes decided oredi

hate the weather and my condition of my hair is getting worse again back to greasy easily!
heachache! so to save myself from hair trouble in taiwan, i am gog to cut. but today not gog to my makeup artist liao... he got mood swing one last time round say gerald say too short then he anyhow cut. so today gog bac to a salon long long long time never go one but aunt knows the people and still go there the gals are nice shouldnt be a prob... simple do today should be ok kelly can cut quite well. but no pics cos haha suspense till after taiwan trip. only those who get to meet me b4 next thurs flight will see hopefully a good cut if not i still got 5 days from sat to sigh and get used to it...

better be a good cut... hopefully!

No comments: