Saturday, June 02, 2007

its PAIN time!

pain... wat is pain?

i think pain on the surface can be felt by others. Pain inside can never be shared or able to describe ths amount of pain one is going through.

heard a very sad story. a real life story. when i was little i hated shows that had bullies. but in this era, now that i am 30... give it 20 years, in these 20 years man has not change abit. some stick to universal rules but some refuse to abid it and break it. I am so sad when i heard the story. unbelivable but its true. are woman born to suffer? i felt for her but there is nothing I can do as really decision is always hers. all i can say is pain is not felt as its not the surface that hurts most but its inside that can never heal once scarred.

ias for my pain... my body is weird. it always choose the best time to get me. vesak day 31st june my pain started but it was bearable. the pain got to me today finally. it killed me after the pedicure my sister treated me at hollywood secrets. She wanted to clear her package at hws. hate that gal that did my pedi, she was throwing tantrums and actally threw the scrub into the water and the scrub hit me. BITCH! i was in pain the cramps killing me and i have to bear with that stupid really irritating bitch who can't stopp talking to her collegue. i ignore her as i tot my sis still need to come bac to this dam place so i ren! she scrub my feet and it hurts she was so rough! i was the last to finish bcos she stroll in to attend to me so told mum and sis i wot jon them for lunch as my pain was so unbearable. mum msg me to join them so i looked for them at heeren sakae sushi. i didnt want food but mum insist i eat so i order HOT soup ramen which the pork soup stink... and its not so hot... damn xianz oredi didnt wana waste so i ate the noodle. and skip the soup. it was bcos i needed hot soup then order...ironic.

waited for gx to fetch me but he got home late so i joined them at robinson. sis was looking for something to wear for grandpa's bdae tomolo... i helped her find a dress and helped mum look at her new wardrobe. each time i try to get opportunity to squart down to ease my pain. the pain was no joke i did once get up too fast got into a little blackout. the pain was crazy. wats gog on inside! yes i know cramps are normal ... but it no longer after my op as i know theres a block tube and i have no control thats what make it frustrating. i distract myself by helping sis find other alternatives and waited patiently for gerald's call. i was to travel to tanglin to meet him to collect air tickets. but he forgot to call me and tot i was there waiting for him. miscom.... so he say he will pick me up but he decided we should grab dinner first then go home. i was getting very sick as in really sick waiting for mum and sis as there was nothing that can distract me and the crowd was increasing in number so i went to join aunt at M&S i managed to fill my basket up with $24 worth of biscuits. yes i am very capable in that sense! i escape in time as everything was paid up before gerald came walking 1 min after i left the cashier.

we then joined mum and brought her for tea at tcc. her first time there. i ordered my few favourites and aunt kwai liked it. sis and bf joined us and she liked the stuff i ordered esp the cake that she complain huh so small. then i told her thats why i ordered only one dessert but 2 of the same thing to share among us 6. gerald was sweet he didnt wana see the battle of who's paying so he walked away suddenly and i oso didnt know at first where he was gog but figured it out when i saw him stop at cashier. he is a sweet guy. well he said cos we are the only one that order an extra salmon spag thats why he settle the bill. we came home and i was rolling in pain, changing tv channels while he was at his game. the pain... still here with me as i type. i really dun know what i should do... suffer in silence... dam xianz if i tell dr chew next fri will he tell me bad news? grandpa's bdae tomolo... have to collect cake at patisser 1st then go over to hotel royal for his birthday lunch...

No comments: