Thursday, May 31, 2007

last day

wednesday . i lost track of dates... 30th i think. took a cab bac to school was there at 1+pm went to class and all the kids were spread out in class. My tcher got them to stand and she announced

'let all do what we planned...ready.... let give ms lc a hug..." i got shocked! are they all gog to rush over... but she continued... an "airhug". All 22 looked so cute... they stood up, stretch out the arms like gog to hug me but they stood where they were and keep moving the arms up and down calling my name to give me an AIR HUG! cos my tcher told them i was out bcos my tummy was not well. then suddenly someone said something that broke the sweet spell... :ARE U PREG MS LC!!! my big black figian... my little darling TIRI had to ask his favourite qns ... and i say no i am not and he say theres a baby inside right... its his last chance to ask me i was happy to be bac and see him care about me.

sat down and my class gave me a file filled with letters and poems. They autographed my year book and some of them are really funny. I got 2 gifts from 2 sweetest parents i have this year. they showered me gift throughout the year! Julian and Allie parents. body shop from Julian and Shanghai Tang from allie. Allie mum is the one who gave me godiva chocs for xmas and VD.my 1st shanghai tang... really smell nice. ginger flower candle... when the kids viewed the slideshow i made for them, tiri walked over and ask if he can sit next to me. I am happy that in the end he soften down and sitting next to me i felt sad to part somehow. Ms M read them the poem she wrote using their name and then they come to me to get the cd with the slideshow i did for them, report card and the printed poem. then came the time they were to go home... felt loss and jus follow them down. grace obviously was the saddest, she was to go back to america... she especially walk all the way bac to walk with me and gave me a hug half way... tiri joined in the hug.

the white choc is from dap she say its dam good... i am so lucky to have her as my fren!

i stood opposite my tcher, the children say the goodbyes and hug her then me and off they go to their buses. alot of them was afraid to hurt me but i gave them most of them a real hug but a longer one esp to hannah, michael, tiri, julian they were the "difficult" one i had at the beginning and grace. I was extremely sad when grace said her goodbyes... she was the best i had, very good in nature and in her work too. when the children were up on the bus, at the same time all the buses started to horn. there are a about 50 buses i think, mostly BIG so can u imagine the power of their horns! its amazing things they do in SAS. its their tradition on the last day of school they do the almost 5-10 mins horning! alot of tchers, aides, office staff, parents who came to fetch their kidos joined in. as the buses go we waved and the buses still horning. I pitied the people who stay in the terraces infront of our carpark! and the nearby hdb. it was super loud. but i enjoyed this way of saying goodbye, i find it fun and meaningful. a nice way. we cheered when the last bus left. then there was a wine and cheese farewell party in the library. i didnt go instead i went to catch up with tabby who didnt know i was gog to be in sch. popped by the library to say goodbye to my tcher. on sat she flying to india. she gog trekking there! she travels everytime theres a break!


left school went to meet dap to get my belt from her. met up with sis she got a coach wallet for my mum. then we went home for dinner. settled fotos with mum and she had trouble deciding what size... i took a foto of the 3r sample that we were given. scanner cannot use only can take with camera but blur and thats the biggest i can upload! i love my big family. 31 of us. sunday will be grandpa's bdae... i am so tired now. my bag was so heavy yesterday!!! now shoulders super achy!!! and i messed up my room with all my bags of goodies from school and now i gota clear it....xianz more aches...

No comments: