Tuesday, May 22, 2007

anxiety

my doc never told me i need to rest 2 weeks. Sort of troubled by his actions! Will the school fire me!!! i love my job at sas but now i gota risk it jus bcos he didnt tell me it will be that seriuos that i need 2 weeks rest. after the op i was already wandering how in the world am i going to work when i am in such pain.

Yesterday the nurse took out stitches! how come got stitches??? tot gx bot the $300 healing plaster then we found out its meant for inside the body! she asked Gx to leave but i ask for him as i know i will b in pain, i hate pain. She got him and he held me hand as she ask me to breathe deep in as she snipped the thread! and next deep breathe she pull the thread out! OUCH! sting me! she taught us how to clean the wound. there were little marks on me... one inside the belly button area... after that we waited and doc ask for me to be in a small room. He jus question me to find out how's my condition. didnt really specify my condition jus tell me generally the same thing that he told me over the phone on sat. when he told me 2 wks rest i was like WHAT!!! i know i need it but he didnt tell me all these esp i asked him pain? - no dun worry no painful. I specifically told him i can't take leave can i come bac June as its my hols he say urgent and no worries... I know he meant well for me but... i jus hope everyone can be understanding not that they are not but i feel bad and next week will be my children las week. and there are reports to be out.... jus hope that i will recover soon. There was no major consultation as friday we need to be bac for the reports. hopefully nothing cancerous... althou i know it has roots and grow again... he gave me 6 types of med and thats about 8 tablets some 2x some 3x a day...

we left the clinic, had lunch outside as i had alot of porridage and got pancakes then went home. ate my med and emailed office and my teacher. Gx vet the email and correct it for me as what i wrote was jus tots and not in sequence. went to nap and when i woke up i watched tv with his family. i fidget alot as each position still set off pain after sometime. dinner was at 10pm as all of had dumplings eariler on. Gx dad went to pray while i was napping and had bought dumplings to pray. i am feeling better as i think my wounds are healing but i cannot have BIG actions or climb stairs as that triggers pain. Gx cleaned my wounds and i took pics of the marks. my leg and some parts on my body had bruises which the doc say its ok....

the last pic is the bruise i got on my tummy. it has turn yellow-greenish from blueish.

Right now, my MIL is now cooking porridage and steaming fish for me. Later gog home to see mum who's oso recovering from muscle pain in the leg... hope all these will be over soon.

No comments: