Thursday, May 10, 2007

wednesday... wow!

today is a super duple busy day for me.

kidos from my class with 5 other classes have their performance today. right after lunch it was RUSH. rushed off to ngee ann for dental appointment. my teeth is not in good condition. receeding gum ... gota go back next week for round 2.

met gx, we walked to JL to meet mum but we stopped to check out LEI's garden restaurant cos i told him my collegue said its good. we made reservation. went to meet mum to check out the luggage bag at JL sale. its like 280 slash to 127 after member discount, 5 dollars off,, 5%off. Got lime green. it won over the orange one cos it was the last piece. almost got 2 but we stayed calm and think its better to jus own one for now. but where are we bringing it too? when? dunno... but still i loved it.

after we were all done we headed for dinner, i was starving cos i threw away my lunch... ate only half. the dinner was fantastic! every dishes were special. Mum liked it. my sis is our food tester (even for my wedding! i got her to give me her piece!) said we are gog to celebrate mum's bdae there! the highlight was the dessert. its was jus like HK's but... jus way too small bowl thou!

no pictures cos never bring camera... but i bet theres more to come, love the food its really good!
as for luggage, will post when get to travel... when? i dunno! hopefully soon! i wana win toto, cos i need alot of money to fly to spain & eastern europe! hopefully strike then June & July can fly... FATHOPE right? well... never know!

No comments: