Sunday, May 20, 2007

family portrait

Saturday 19th
i started preparing myself since 1pm. I was slow as the wound on me won't allow me to do anything fast. dressed up, make up and waited for Gx to be home. I was in pain when he got back. I stood too long and prob when picking up stuff i exerted on my wounds. We couldn't reach home to fetch my family so we headed straight down. we arrived jus right after Uncle K and Aunt K famliy parked their car. As there are 31 one of us including my baby cousins, of cos there will be some kinda problems... with the pain i wonder if many mistaken me that i m angry. But i was not cos i was in pain more than anything. luckily my bro, sis and cousins are understanding. althou i had problem walking as i was slow and the pain will prike me i went in to see my grandpa do his individual foto. He doesnt like to take fotos. Got our little twin Nico to make him smile.
When it was our turn to do the family portrait we were all squash in heat, esp us younger gen were all standing on plastic stools. Y? cos we were all waiting for the little ones to sit right on the floor! it was crazy! cos luc started to cry. we had hard time getting him to stop. hopefully we can choose one that everyone was smiling, eyes opened and luc not crying and the rest of kidos sitting nicely. heard alot of complains... sometime i wished not to be in-charge so that others can take charge and experience my difficulty. But when i do it I have no regrets as its for my family. Since young my family is very important to me. I hope that it will maintain strong. I am proud to be in this big famly.

my grandpa's entourage. Whenever we go out, these boys carry him, help him out in every ways... and grandpa's very proud of them... i know he is...


After photoshoot, we head down to Jumbo seafood at riverside. I had to forego eating crabs and prawns that GX told me its not nice but he ate my share. I was in pain during the dinner and was worse in the car ride. Mum was worried for me as i will alone after my MIL leave for work and GX be back only at 5pm. She asked me to stay over but the tot of the stairs freaked me out.
My MIL went to the market early today jus to get fish for me... she is now preparing lunch for me. i am dam lucky. tommorrow gog back to see dr chew... not expecting good news. when will this be over?