Sunday, May 20, 2007

i am thankful

Gx has been taking care of me, giving me a hand to get up and when i wana sit or lie down. getting me water to eat med and oilment when the aching is terrible he massages the pain away.
I am lucky. He got bad scares when he saw me after the op as i seem to be in great pain.
My MIL is sweet. She takes care of me and always reminding me to rest. She has been steaming fish for me. Yesterday she saw me in pain as i lie on the sofa to rest, the right side of my body ache and pain was unbearable and she help me ease the pain by putting a tiger plaster on me. When i threw up, that worried her. I am so troublesome but she never complained. My mum boiled Black Chicken soup since morning but bcos i suffered pain in the afternoon, gx say its better for me to stay put at hm cos the car ride will cause me more pain. he went to pick up the soup after work and mum prepared few dishes and rice for our dinner. I am thankful.

No comments: