Saturday, May 26, 2007

update from doctor

i stayed home most of the time... its eat, tv, medication, nap, tv, dinner, medication, sleep occasionally check emails and chat for awhile with friends. the only thing i won't miss is my 12pm sharp MARTHA STEWART! LOVE the show! i am crazy that they now show it and i dun know when they started but hopefully the continue showing her in june and july when i am having my summer break! now about the medication ... it is so hard to swallow! so many.... really getting SICK of eating med! went back to mum's for dinner on wed & fri and she avoided cooking seafood as they are "poisonous" for my wound, making it itch. and of cos my MIL, she took care of my lunch everyday before gog off to work. GX has been really nice, taking care of me.

Friday was dreadful till after i saw dr chew. gerald came home late and we hurried to catch the bus to the clinic. when we were at the register, met my collegue the one who intro me to this doctor, she brought her teen daughter for checkup. we waited for 45mins. hate it when i was suppose to be check as the last few times it HURTS!!! doc knows i am scared. but this time after the operation... its not as bad. the report came back stating the fibroid and blood clot is not cancerous. but one of my tube is blocked. i am suffering from endometriosis. I need to eat another 3 types of medicine... consider if i want to go for 4 jabs over 3 months, each costing $390... yes it will cost us $1200 ... op was about 6+k... before and after doc consultation usually with medicine cost us each time $200+++ - $300+++ ... the jab was to suppress my hormone and slowing down the fibroids and blood clot reoccuring too soon... there are roots and they will grow again... so it is good and bad news...

Well, he suggested that i should still stay at home to recover the "wounds" thou small they are wounds and i can't have BIG actions and with the medication i need to nap. so i decided not to risk infections or tear the wounds... next week i will have to coop in the house. Friday after doc went home to mums. She cooked the superb noodles and chicken chop! i was a happy gal. she decided to do the steam egg that i was craving for! loved that it was the best! better than HK! haha..really and its my recipe. self-amended! I stayed over as the next day was Letycia bdae and gx cannot attend as he had to work and wot be able to change shift its SAT, no one will change it with him. so i stayed over talked to mum and make her sleepless! haha... she usually sleep by 11 the most i drag it past 12m. but the next morning i regret as she regardless what time she slept she latest on weekend if not gog to the market she will start doing her housework at 8am!!! she was busy cleaning the room... it was crazy!!! i got off bed storm into kitchen and decided to make HK french toast... not very successful thou... no i will try again till it works!
(the twins and their penguin walk! they are so adorable!)
head off to pick the twins as my uncle and aunt is in shanghai. they are the cutest and i really consider them as very good babies! easy to tease and to take care. arrived at Shangrila for Letycia's 4th bdae... at The Line restaurant. the place is amazing...16 open concept counter with fresh food prepared infront of you! but as i am not fully recovered...dam i had to be teased by my own brother with the fresh oyster, the lemon scent killed me! sis who sat next to me had a whole platter of fresh SALMON sashimi... i took a slice as its fish but didnt dare try more than that ONE pc as it is raw scared not good for my recovery! I LOVE SALMON SASHIMI!!!! weeeeeep!!!! ... it was soooooo good. WHY! WHY! i found my lamb chops... it was goooood love it. the dessert counter was to die for loads of choice and mind what i say I DIDN"T FINISH EXPLORING IT! i shared most with my cousin Ben, but most of it was.... soso but there is ONE chocolate cake, that cake is a MUST! to diefor! WE ALL LOVED IT! the biggest piece in the left photo with green in between the thick chocolate mousse... tats THE one!


as usual i was more proactive and i can't help walking around even thou i shouldn't be. but i did sit when i needed it. so i helped to take photos and its a profession sickness .... when i see the kids messed up i use the "teacher way" to solve the problem by first making them stop and listen... haha like real right... ok lah at least i manage to take a group photo for my cousin and her classmates k. they are all so cute but haha very active!!! kids... OMG her cake was soooooo CUTE! she had this soft toy that she loved bot in US from Universal Studio? and when i was at disney hk i tot i can find not remembering its NOT from disney. I want the TOY! ok back to the cake... see for yourself... its custom-order...custom-made. how much i dun know. where i yet to find out. aunt surprised me and my cousin ann with a gift from kids 21. she got a purse and i got a make-up bag. its LONDON one.... must be ex...


she just want to thank us for helping her out to organise these few very "close" events for the family. we had photoshoot, then her daughter 4th bdae, next Sunday will be my grandpa's bdae celebration... dam sad there will be dishes i can't eat again! but dishes aside... it kinda sad... sort of knowing it mit be his last. happy birthday but contradiction?

(the bdae gal and her brother's top so cute and he's so handsome! and his "no.no,no" is so cool! haha only ben will know what exactly i am saying!)
post the few pics of myself to let you all see that i am fine! i am recovering and will be super active very soon! hopefully... mayb not if i decided to go for the jab... yes thats spidey! haha spoil my very few photos i took at today's party i post it up see if u dare to do it again next time! haha! shan't reveal the mystery spidey! he purposely ran to be behind us when he knew we were gog to take a group pic... i shan't waste his efforts for "spoiling" the photo! MUST SHARE! hee! there are alot of artworks along every path in this hotel. i like the photo i took with my mum. i look fine right... but i was like holding my tummy whenever i sit or stand... paranoid? i rather not risk hurting myself!

after the whole afternoon at Shangrila... went home fix the penang family trip info with gx... well his mum agreed gog so we wanted to book but reality is it is more expensive then stated... well yes we forget to check the actual price... cos they always base it on the cheapest hotel on their list... so we are still searching... hopefully to book by tommorow. I am now so tired. think today is the longest i have stand since operation. yes it stings me now... i need to rest, but 1st i need to get a HUGE cuppa water and eat med. AGAIN. i have to finish the course...

to all my friends who send me regards! : Thanks for all the care and concern! Special thanks to MR and MRS SOH! thank you so much for the chicken essence! its soooo sweet. didnt want to msg you but rather thank you on my blog must annouce! haha ... hope you guys dun mind! cos YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! its nice to know so many people care.... thanks everyone!

No comments: