Wednesday, November 05, 2008

love from florence!

lucky sil had the chance to fly to florence again! she had to pack winter wear as its lowest temp is about 10deg. she was there for a week! lucky her! she came back with gx's bdae gift. a tie. the colour matches my dress that i am gog to wear to my sis's wedding. i love the packaging! i wished that when i was in florence i had more time... its a great place to wander but we had so little time to do so cos we were stuck at a very long q to see my favourite scuplture David. the chocolate that sil bot was so pretty. i liked the little painting on these chocolate pieces. these are all the places of interest in different parts of italy. yet to try the chocolate cos i am still sick so yet to be able to eat any of these luxury stuff.

she also bot italian liquors in cute small bottles. i love the blue pisa tower! the other very cute thing that sil bot was the potato peeler! adorable!
i got a present too! my sil knows me so well! when i woke up om saturday morning when she came home, i sat on the sofa and suddenly my eyes set on something very red, shining red, in a very familiar shape... a shape that i love! i let out a scream... it was so pretty that i cannot contain my excitment...
yes, i love absolut! i love the colours on it and i am amazed with what they just keep coming up with! isn't this amazing? sequins! sil said when she arrived the staff told her the bottle was just launched! lucky me! and i am so thankful to my sil, dap and gx, my cousins, uncles who helped me with my collection! looking forward to see what absolut can do next to their bottle!

No comments: