Thursday, November 27, 2008

sad week

drama for so many days by one of my boy... had enough of people on my nerves. Even my own family member is on my nerve every weekend i go home. i REN liao but i can't seem to take it anymore, if anyone wana feel frustrated i say please learn not to take it out on people. go find yourself somewhere, something else non-living to punch! ... good thing is that i still have a bunch of people i can turn to feel happy. Yesterday Wed 26th, met my old collegues and they are my buddies from Eton house. Alice turned up too! i was very happy and we were chatting and sharing and eating. i ate alot cos i didnt take much for lunch. no camera no pics.... worse of all all i wanted to do now is to post pics from hp... can't find the wire... XIANZ!!! i can't stand my forgetfulness but more of my temper cos i know its not good for the baby... i hope today's trip with dap will make me feel better... hope that i can find my evening dress for my sis wedding... everyone wear so glam... i gota find some shimmer too! i hate being grouchy but really i need help to stay happy... WHERE"S MY WIRE!!! ergh... all i wana post is something that made me smile early in the morning in school... my student from last year came in and gave me a cookie for thanksgiving and its so cute. till i find the wire, think this remains as an unhappy entry...

No comments: