Saturday, November 08, 2008

treats!!!

i had quite a bad start for the week... it last for 3 days! then thursday, ann was nice to wait for me and accompanied me to buy shoes! i managed to get 2 new pair of shoes! we head to the super market and i got a good bargain! buy 3 packs of jap crackers and get 3 free... it was the last day of sales for the jap fair at isetan supermarket. i got 4 packets of lobster crackers and 1 cheese and one octopus tako flavour. then lucky me got to meet up with dap who finished work as we were shopping at the supermarket. i was starving and with my suggestion, we took a cab and head down to whampoa market. we had a feast! satay, chicken wings, wanton soup, rojak and only ann & gx ate beef noodles. i was so glad i didnt feel sick! it was prob the great company i had!


friday at work... one of the gals gave me this little package. thrilled cos i saw the Yankee tart in the bag! my first yankee candle! hope i wot be hooked on it! then a nutty choco bar... i love treats!met up with joyce at cityhall. head to DTF for after snack/early dinner. love these timing where there isn't a need to q... i hate to q for my food! we chatted and we are pretty excited with the upcoming events in our life! she's getting married 2 week after my sis and i am so excited to see her ted gowns but i am going to wait till Jan 1st! lucky me??? her wedding dinner is also at marriot, the same hotel as my sis!

as usual my dear sweet fren would have a little something for me... how could she have read my mind... before i met her i was asking gx how many donuts would he want for breakfast tomolo... she got these tiny ones called bonbons. and sadly to say i didnt get to try any! gx is gog to get me a box of 9... just for me! after we parted i was on my own to go hunt for aunt s's bdae gift! i had to help mum buy her share. as i was shopping, i got myself something really adorable!
i fell in love with this little ginger breadman when i saw it! sooooo cutez! had to have it! its really the smallest gingerbread i ever saw....or should i say gingerbreadgal??? this is a gal thou... the buttons are pink! love it! then with the bags of shopping i head back to DTF and OMG its crowded! i tabao prawn and porkchop fried rice for sil and gx. struggled with all my bags, took the ever crowded train home... tink i am too used to taking the train during off-peak hours! at this moment... i am feeling kinda sad... wot get to see the twins tonite... they are now in shanghai... so far... its been a week since they left... i missed them! esp that tonite there's a party...
these are the photos i last took with them before they left 2 days later... i hope they are settling well in shanghai! anyway on the brighter note, they will be heading back in dec for sis's wedding! can't wait to see them again!

No comments: