Monday, May 19, 2008

SPORTY weekend

yes i execised! i got started once again! thanks to ann, my cousin. on saturday, she came over to my mum's specially get me to jog with her! her mum, my sis and sis' bf, gx and me jogged around the neighbourhood! mum cooked devil's curry for the 1st time. aunt k taught her how to. weird combi of chicken, ROAST pork, sausage in curry paste, tomato and mustard sauce! briefed everyone about the party coming up next sat. excited. lots to prepare especially me! wil be very busy this week!

Sunday : was awaken by gx early morning to go play tennis at Sam's house. i played for 30 mins and called quits cos the sun is burning hot! then after the game of tennis we continued to play. we moved on to the clubhouse gameroom. while 2 of us played pools, 2 competed in tabletennis and one watched! we got so competitive for the tabletennis game! fun! then we head back to the house for pizza. went home after some rest. we head of to ps for a movie. been very long since we got to the cinema to watch any shows! iron man is not too bad! head home slept early!

Monday: Vesak day. slept till very late and when i got up, i started blogging!

No comments: