Wednesday, May 14, 2008

unknot

late nites... been unable to sleep early... almost everyday at 1+am. bad nites and have to wake up early ... everyday rush out of bed... lucky busy at work and never feel sleepy.

needed my massage so badly, lucky angie got slot for me! rushed over after school! the lady who work for her is really not bad! had balinese cos needed the kneading! the lady told me i must be in pain cos very stiff... not just neck and shoulder but the waist and even thighs... am not surprise...

stayed to talk to angie till almost 7! then she sent me home. i still need another session. the flu bug still in me somewhere... thou recovery. aching here and there and will be worse tomolo cos have alot of binding to do...

love my new bag and my secret. yet to use my secret thou. very eager thou not everyone will think its worth it... yesterday after talk with uncle m, i feel confused cos the encouragement makes me wana step out but i am afraid. little happiness makes a day meaningful. big dreams makes everyday worth it... so what should i do?

No comments: