Sunday, April 13, 2008

am so happy to meet my frens next week and the following week!

Sunday morning : qing ming prayer for grandparents in the morning and then off to uncle k house for lunch.
Sunday nite : dinner with gx long time no see frens and wives.
Monday : cos sil gog to italy for work coming sat, gog to have my early bdae family dinner.
Tuesday : pil off cos market close for cleaning
Wednesday : meeting tabby and i gog to check out a place may book a course in june and july.
Thursday : check up again.
Friday: dinner with mum.
Saturday : bbq at aunt place for my bdae.
Sunday :
*
21st : eat with pil
22nd : go out with ann. she say she got a surprise for me.
23rd : SERENA "are you free?"
24th : my bdae!!! have easa thou... dun know where gx gog to bring me, have to be tea cos i always want to eat with mum on my bdae. i like to spend time with mum on the day she born me.
25th: should be time for diet...

No comments: