Wednesday, April 02, 2008

the good things


monday started school... lucky me got a gift from my jap gal. she got me a hello kitty charm from japan when she went back during the spring hols. then 2nd gift from jojo and lynn. they went to philippines. the mango that they brought back was nice!


.

tuesday : fil flew to hainan island for holiday. mli didnt go and we planned dinner for her. brought her to holland v for sushi tei.mil like japanese. photos to be uploaded when gx load it from his hp... didnt bring camera that day! tried new stuff again!

.

wednesday, met joyce after school today! she just came back from japan! she gave me this package! i asked her to help me find stitch figurine. the bag was so cute, many kitty pics!
love this! i am going to buy a longer chain for this to match my tee!
.
yet to try the sweets and coffee. Lucky me 4th present i received this april ... my very early bdae gift from joyce! matches one of my dress i bought.
.
we met at united square. suppose to meet at bakers inn but when i saw laska i treat joyce to a bowl! ever since the laska shop in tpy closed haven had any! then we went in BI for cake and drinks! got myself a passion fruit bitter orange tea with bloom - lemon cheesecake! joyce had a cold coffee and she too chose cheesecake -walnut flavoured. she brought her laptop to show me her japan trip fotos! envious! i hope i will get a chance to go too...

No comments: