Friday, April 18, 2008

Wheeeee! monday to friday!

everybody loves me! hee... so thickskin! well at least i got people love me. thats the truth! i am thankful that i got poeple who loves me! why such strong words? no its actually a simple word. cos when there is love there is hate but when there is hate there mit not be love. cos when one is so hateful... no way there can be love. OK enough! dun ask me why but it jus came into me and i got crazy.

*
*
Monday! suppose to be blue but its pretty ok for me. cos i was looking forward to after school cos suppose to bring PIL to botanical garden and then dinner when sil come... but gx not well. so we ended at eating in tpy. the only place in tpy that i wana eat ... melben crab at lorong 8. we ordered 2 crabs and some dishes. then i was being pampered by fil. he bought some durians in the morning when he went to whampoa. they were yummy! Love durians.
Tuesday: TEACHERS' APPRECIATION DAY!
.
Sas celebrates teachers appreciation day with kidos bringing in a fruit and a stalk of flower for each teacher. some kidos got extra gifts. the best thing is the food the parents prepare!

this year is special cos theres a very talented mum who is very good at decorating and organising parties. i seen her work at last year concert item for another class. she brings in decorative balloons for halloween. well dun think next year we will have her... cos her daughter moving to 3rd grade. i envy her, she got money and talent ... = beautiful parties. i wana be like her!
the all sorted flower arrangement!

when i walked along the walkway to class, something colourful caught my eyes. unbelieveable. i loved it. it cheered me and made me happy! i quickly took a shot before the children start coming. loved it.
many tiny ones to make this huge beautiful piece!
the invite is really cute a blackboard with the message! then my teacher arranged for a parent to do my duty and then i had an hour off to eat breakfast. chocolate that i got from the breakfast snack basket!

breakfast was scumptious. almost like a hotel buffet spread. love the smoked salmon best. the smoothies esp the mango one was good.cleared the air wih angela over an incident i had with her. was glad we talked about it. we chated and ate together. she was my excollegue from etonhouse and now my collegue in sas. lucky us, the kidos go to science teacher. we were free to do our work. after 45mins in class i took them to play and lunch and then back to the special room for lunch. the spread changed. lots of food and the best thing i ate was a homemade strawberry tart. i loved it. had 2 slice! hee... i ate moderately for the rest of the food. didnt try all the stuff. this year there was a magician walking around the room performing for everyone. i saw him perform 2 tricks. my 1st very near magician encounter. he's not bad. quite entertaining. and i love the balloon scupture...


lucky me mr p gave me his flower pot the pta gave him. the pta gave each teacher a pretty handy torch. after easa, i went straight to orchard to meet ann at taka. went to art friend to get stuff for kids. then walked around aimlessly cos ann was on the phone arranging something and i was guessing since the day she dated me, i suspect she must have invited somebody along... the rain was horrible so heavy! i slip twice! then when we reach cineleisure she was on the phone. then i quickly slip in and bought something to thank ann and the other person who's coming. then when i return to find ann, i was really surprised to see the person... it turned out to be my sister woh! then when we got up to Kbox, my sis and realise there one more person and that's my aunt. she was coming after work. ann was treating us for our bdae.
unexpected guest cos sis dun sing! food was not too bad!


as we started singing, sis started bringing food in. as we sang she ate. ann and i took turn to eat. the sashimi salmon was fresh!

aunt joined us and so nice of her to buy me a cake! a brownie cake. me surprised them with a thank you cookie.we ended after 4hours! 6-10pm! went home and FIL bot durian again! enjoyed my tuesday extremely!

*
*
Wednesday: after school went food shopping with kinder frens. took a cab to woodland and i took down the directions. think i can find my way next time... think so... i bought $58 of stuff, got an interesting bag of stuff, thou been there 3 times everytime i seem to be able to find new items! got salmon soup, salmon cheese topped with wasabi. bot 3 more jap seasoned octupus! got 3 slabs of salmon for sashimi. walked next door and unable to get any bacon. out of stock! walked further and found the place shanice mentioned about the food tasting every month end. i walked in to get a frozen loaf of sun dried tomato and olie bread. Irene said the pesto was good so i bought. we all bot biscotti to try. rushed home cos accepted angie's job but gx kept telling me to go home... and with mum told me in the morning that bro is gog to cook... suspicious.
.
gx just wants me to drop work and go home. we went to get satay and of all people ... i met up with someone who i didnt expect to see. haven seen him since think got 5 years? or more! will talk about him when i feel like... will definitely write my meet up experience... haha... unbelivable. sis called and screamed hungry! the satay had a very long q... then gog home jam... but all were made to wait for me to be home.
my bro and his gf cooked!
my brother cooked 2 packets of noodles! so much! and mum had to help correct the taste of the noodles but my bro did a good job with the prawns he and his gf *c caught! C took half day off to go prawning and helping him cook for my sis and my bdae. these prawns had very big heads! not bad! tasty seasoning! my bro bought the crab, killed it, cleaned it, chopped it and cooked it. he's got natural talents and he can cook jus like mum! mum was very tired from work and i felt bad. we chatted and left to fetch pil. i slept in the car all the way. was exhuasted. once home i hit bed!

*
thursday: after easa went home... was very, very tired and had headache... i slept. gx couldnt wake me up thus i slept thru the nite till fri morning.
*
*
friday: rained so heavily this morning. wore my checked jacket. and regrets cos in the end reach school the sun shone bright, sunny and HOT! the top i wore inside was not very suitable... thus i need a jacket of sweater over my top! uncomfortable... can't trust the weather... i dun know what to say... i just hate the contacts! I just detest it... with wednesday encounter, i should learn to calm down... but i just hate and still can't stand it... not worth it seriuously but i dun understand how come like that!!! senses haven come in yet!!! cos no heart thats why no sense? rushed home to do angie's ... took a break to blog and now i gog back to work on angies... not gog for bowling... with the boys tonite... am tired tomolo got tuition and then gota prep for bbq and then bbq itself. prep things for kidos to do. and my jelly cake is in kcb oredi! dun think anyone can guess what character i pick!

No comments: