Sunday, April 13, 2008

coincidence

my fren j is getting married at year end or in jan. she decided to go to ted to check out the package and message me in the morning. then the tuition was cancelled and i was actually glad. cos i was feeling a little lazy. went to citylink to pick up my altered dress and i dun like the way they did my dress and got them to redo!!! fed up! but then i bot another top again... decent for work. sweet and biz-smart. met j and then we took a cab down. so coincidence, before i left the house ser called me to tell me to ask if i will happen to be at ted cos she was gog down for 1st fitting for her cheongsam. so i was happy to see her and et. haven seen them since sept when we celebrated my belated bdae then. I WANT TO DECLARE HERE I DUN GET ANY COMMISION FROM TED!!!! i am doing frens a favour and i dun push ted. its always people who come ask me then i arrange to go down and help as a fren!!! i am just being nice and oso to go visit them as the, have helped me alot for my wedding and they oso become my frens! after ser left, j had her consultation. we then went to get my oyster pancakes. yummy! then j wanted to check out bridal shops and i went with her to 2. i seriously dun like bridal shops! fake. i dun believe them. cos i oso gana from them before... nice treatment then after signing jus out to kill! we walked and chat and walked back all the way to chinatown mrt and i went home. gx then fetch me back to mum's and she cooked yummy very soft bak kut teh and the soup was really good! no nites out today. tomolo morning gog to pray to grandparents at mandai.

No comments: