Wednesday, April 09, 2008

goodbye!

time to say goodbye to part of my life, i am saying goodbye ... yes i am going to say goodbye to quite a portion of it... its time for me to think and remember and learn to move on.
.
i need changes again... last year i picked up baking and cooking, something that i stopped for so long but was glad i learnt new things and am inspired ... whats next? dance? gosh dun think i can coordinate my limbs! but would love to learn tango with gx, think he would run! i want to paint but its an expensive hobby too... how??? i want to try making my ice-cream with my ice-cream maker, try new recipes... should start learning from mum too. learn to drive? i hear alot of objection... from myself . too scared to be on the road... how to conquer? my sis is a brave soul. she passed last month!
.
cannot wait to find new experiences. i need to work on it! money.... show me the money!
.
i am sad, i need to be more positive. thats something i really need to work on.
.
must fulfil all my dreams. i shall not wait... need to push myself forward!
.
how much can i do? i may not have the strength but as long as i move on. at least i try... must make it...

No comments: